Stop by with your family, meet ours and share in the pleasure of a beverage that has been an everyday part of our lives since 1973. Our uniquely designed tasting room, exquisitely landscaped gardens and the scenic view of Seneca Lake provide a relaxed atmosphere for savoring our distinctive, award-winning wines.
Enjoy this succinct interview with Tasting Room Manager, and daughter of the owners, Liz Castner:
Year Founded: 1990
Open: Year-round, Mon.-Sat. 10-5, Sun. 12-5
Large Groups: Reservations required for groups of 10 or more.
- Trophy of Excellence, 2008 Martini-Reinhardt Selection Riesling Trockenbeeren, Riesling Du' Monde in France
- 2009 Martini-Reinhardt Selection Riesling, 93 Rating, Wine & Spirits Magazine
- 2009 Art Series Riesling, Gold, International Eastern Wine Competition
- 2009 Martini Reinhardt Selection Riesling, Double Gold, NY Food & Wine Classic
- 2011 Rosé of Cabernet Franc, rated Best Buy and Year's Best Rosé by Wine & Spirits Magazine
Or follow them on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnthonyRoadWine
To see reviews of this business, visit their TripAdvisor page: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g48378-d184189-Reviews-Anthony_Road_Wine_Company-Penn_Yan_Finger_Lakes_New_York.html
And for additional reviews, visit their Yelp page: http://www.yelp.com/biz/anthony-road-wine-co-penn-yan