Visit and enjoy tastings in an exquisitely restored 1800's barn and grape packing house overlooking one of the east's largest vinifera vineyards with a spectacular view of Seneca Lake.
View an interview conducted with Patrick Doyle, marketing executive for Caywood Vineyards, conducted in mid-2014To see more winery interviews like this, visit our Seneca Lake Wine TV page by clicking here.
Groups:Appointment required for groups of 12 or more.
Open:May-October, Monday-Saturday 10-5pm, Sunday 12-5pmCall for November-April hours
Visit this winery on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/CaywoodVineyards
To see reviews of this business, visit their TripAdvisor page:http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60763-d5112517-Reviews-Caywood_Vineyards-New_York_City_New_York.html
And for additional reviews, visit their Yelp page:http://www.yelp.com/biz/caywood-vineyards-hector
9666 State Route 414
Phone (607) 582-7230
- Red VarietalsConcord, sweetChocolate Lab, sweetGold Seal Mountain Lake Concord, sweet
- Red BlendsPleasant Valley Dry RedPleasant Valley Red, semi-sweet
- White VarietalsChardonnay, dryDelaware, semi-sweetGold Seal Mountain Lake Niagara, sweetSeneca Harbour Foundry White Pinot Grigio, dryCaywood Dry RieslingCaywood Rose Petal Riesling
- White BlendsPleasant Valley White, semi-sweetPleasant Valley Sauterne, semi-sweet
- Rose' VarietalRose' of Isabella, semi-sweet
- Blush VarietalGold Seal Mountain Lake Catawba Pink, sweetPleasant Valley Pink Catawba, sweet
- Blush BlendsPleasant Valley Blush
- Fruit & Brape Wine BlendsAutumn Frost Blackberry Merlot, semi-sweetAutumn Frost Peach Chardonnay, semi-sweetAutumn Frost Strawberry White Zinfandel, semi-sweet
- Ice WinesCaywood Vineyards Vidal Blanc
- PortsKeuka Blue, sweetPort, sweet,Tawny Port, sweet
- SherryCooking Sherry, sweetMarsala, sweetMadeira, sweetSolera Cream Sherry, sweetSolera Sherry, sweetSolera Dry Sherry, sweetVanilla Crea Sherry, sweet
~Sparkling WinesBrut Rose, semi-dryFantastic Finger Lakes, dryMillennium Brut Champagne, dryPleasant Valley Brut Champagne, dryPleasant Valley Sparkling Burgundy, sei-sweetPleasant Valley Spumante', sweet
Copyright © 2015 Seneca Lake Winery Association. All Rights Reserved