Celebrating 25 years in 2014, our friendly, knowledgeable staff invites you to sample a few of our 20+ fine wines. Our offerings are diverse and handcrafted. We focus on Riesling - producing several different styles, including dry, semi-dry, sweet, and even a Riesling Ice Wine. We are also well-known for our extensive selection of dry reds. We have a number of sweeter wines and three ice(d) wines. For a complete list of our offerings, please scroll down and click "Wine".
In the fall we offer over 30 varieties of fresh grape juice and we have a complete selection of home home winemaking supplies. We're your one-stop shop from fermentation to bottling, with an expert staff to help you along the way. Browse our gift shop for the perfect gift or souvenir. Bring your picnic and enjoy a glass of wine under our grape-covered arbor. Families enjoy our seasonal you-pick fruits including cherries, peaches, and apples. We look forward to sharing in your wine country experience. Get social, we'd love to start a conversation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all of the latest news and updates.
Tastings & Groups:
- Standard Tastings are available for a modest fee for those individuals and groups up to 11 people wishing to taste Fulkerson wines. No advance reservations are needed.
- Group Tastings for those traveling in groups of 12 or more are available. Reservations are required and tasting fees apply.
- Reserved Tastings - A VIP Private Tasting Experience. Please click on "Other Services" below for details.
- Vineyard Tours - Please click on "Other Services" below for details.
- Hot Air Balloon Flights - Please click on "Other Services" below for details.
Open: Year-round daily 10-5pm with extended summer and fall hours
- 2013 William Vigne Juicy Sweet Riesling - Best White, Best Riesling, Gold Medal - New World International Wine Competition, March 2014
- 2013 Diamond, 2013 Juicy Sweet Moscato - Gold Medal - Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- 90 Points - 2012 Riesling Iced Wine - Wine & Spirits Magazine - August 2013
- 88 Points & Best Buy Selection - 2010 Dry Riesling - Wine Enthusiast Magazine - March 2013
- 2012 Juicy Sweet Riesling - Platinum Medal (2013 San Diego International Wine Competition); Double Gold Medal & Best of Class (Grand Harvest Awards 2013); Gold Medal (2013 Great Lakes Wine Judging).
- 2012 Juicy Sweet Moscato - Double Gold Medal (2013 New World Int'l Wine Competition); Gold Medal (2013 Great Lakes Wine Judging)
For a more complete list of awards from this winery and others, visit this page:
Trip Advisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g47610-d2357594-Reviews-Fulkerson_Winery-Dundee_Finger_Lakes_New_York.html
Four Square: https://foursquare.com/v/fulkerson-winery
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FulkersonWinery
5576 State Route 14
Dundee, New York 14837
- Red Varietals:
- Cabernet Franc, dry
- Cabernet Sauvignon, dry
- Dornfelder, dry
- Lemberger, dry
- Merlot, dry
- Pinot Noir, dry
- Vincent, dry
- Zweigelt, dry
- Red Blends:
- Burntray ( Pinot Noir, Merlot & Noiret), dry
- Cabernet - Merlot, dry
- Diamond, semi-sweet
- Gruner Veltliner, dry
- Himrod "Juicy Sweet Matinee" sweet
- Niagara "Airship White", sweet
- Ravat 51 aka Vignoles, semi-sweet
- Riesling, dry
- Riesling, semi-dry
- Riesling, Reserve, dry
- Sauvignon Blanc, dry
- Traminette, dry and semi-dry
- William Vigne Juicy Sweet Riesling
- William Vigne Dry Riesling
- White Blends:
- Riesling-Traminette, blend semi-dry
- Juicy Sweet Moscato, blend sweet
- Catawba "Sunset Blush", semi-sweet
- Juicy Sweet Centennial, sweet
- Sunset Blush, sweet
- Ice Wine:
- Cabernet Franc Ice Wine, sweet
- Riesling Iced Wine, sweet
- Vidal Blanc Iced Wine, sweet
Art on display
Accomodations. The Farmhouse at Fulkerson Winery
- Reserved Tastings: For those seeking something a bit more upscale and intimate. Our Reserved Tastings offer a VIP experience featuring a flight of premium Fulkerson wines, paired with gourmet chocolates or artisan cheeses. These tastings are ideal for birthdays, anniversaries, or other special occasions. To ensure the best experience for all, Reserved Tastings are limited to 8 people at a time. Cost varies by flight, with discounts available to Wine Club Members Available by reservation only. To make reservations, please call 607-243-7883 and ask for Brittany.
- Vineyard Tour: For those wishing to get out and about, Vineyard Tours are available by reservation on Saturdays and Sundays beginning May 11th through the first weekend of September. Steven Fulkerson will lead participants on a walking tour through the vineyards while discussing the history of the Fulkerson farm, grape growing methods, and winemaking techniques. The tour ends with a wine tasting. Cost to participate is $10 per person, with a discount available to Wine Club Members. Tours depart from the winery on Saturdays at 10:30am, 12:30pm and 2:30pm and Sundays at 10:30am and 12:30pm. Space is limited to ensure the best experience for all, so it is important to make a reservation. Tours last about one hour and entail considerable walking on uneven terrain. We suggest comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear. We will accommodate walk-ins whenever possible. For reservations, call 607-243-7883 and ask for Brittany.
- Fruit stand in season
- 30 varieties of fresh grape juice (mid-September-late October).
- Winemaking supplies and lessons.
- Clubs & Activities
- Bottle Club
- Wine Club