The Seneca Lake Wine Trail's events season is in high gear, starting off with our annual Bargain Bash! Unlike our other events, this week long sales event does not require tickets. Think of Bargain Bash as being like a big, Trail-wide spring cleaning, garage sale!
Participating wineries take the opportunity to clean out their inventory and drop prices on select items consisting of everything from wine, to wine glasses, clothes and other retail items. This event will be held January 7-16, 2012 during each wineries regular business hours. If you are on our mailing list, you'll also receive a postcard once per year that includes half a dozen $1 coupons that can be used during this event. If you did not already receive this postcard, sign up to be on our mailing list and we'll do our best to get you a postcard before Bargain Bash starts up.
The following is a list of our 2012 participating wineries. As they start to send us their deals in December, this information will be updated. For a more current list, for the upcoming Bargain Bash event, please check back on this page closer to the event, or contact our member wineries directly. The following list is here only to give you an idea of the kind of deals you will enjoy during this week+ long event
- Belhurst Estate Winery - 2010 Dry Riesling – Only $10.00 bottle regularly $18.95 bottle. Up to 50% off select clothing, wine accessories and holiday merchandise and home décor.
- White Springs Winery
- Seneca Shore Wine Cellars - Our Biggest Sale of the Year, Every Year... We offer 28 different types of wine that are deeply discounted, some with bad labels, some just the last of their vintage... We have been saving them all year, just for this Bargain Bash Sale... And as usual, we have great quantities of Worker Wine on sale for just $4.99, first-come, first-served,,, So don't Wait !!! Arrive early Saturday !!!
- Anthony Road Wine Company
- Prejean Winery
- Miles Wine Cellars - We have a fantastic red special.....Mix and Match Pinot Noir and Merlot for 2/$30 or 3/$40 and all of our gifts are 30% off.
- Fruit Yard Winery
- Hickory Hollow Wine Cellars - We are again spinning our prize wheel for anyone who makes a purchase to see what additional discounts or prizes they might win!
- Glenora Wine Cellars - Special release Riesling for only $10! - Up to 80% off select wine racks - Unique wine bottle holders up to 50% off.
- Fulkerson Winery - For Bargain Bash, we will be offering the following specials: --Buy 3 bottles--Get 1 bottle FREE!! of the following: 2010 Riesling-Traminette, 2010 Dry Traminette, 2008 Cabernet Franc Ice Wine, --Fall and Holiday items 75% off regular price. Also for the whole month of January, the following will be: Buy 1 bottle, Get 40% off the 2nd bottle (same variety): 2010 Dornfelder, 2009 Vincent, 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2010 William Vigne Dry Riesling, Sunset Blush.
- Rock Stream Vineyards
- Lakewood Vineyards
- Castel Grisch Winery
- J.R. Dill Winery
- Atwater Estate Vineyards - 2007 Riesling and 2008 Riesling $8 dollars per bottle - Limited Quantities; 2007 Pinot Noir and 2009 Dry Riesling with Halloween labels on sale - Limited Quantities; Select T-Shirts $9 along with many gift items on sale. More items being added as we do inventory this week!
- Chateau LaFayette Reneau
- Red Newt Cellars
- Leidenfrost Vineyards - * 30% off mix-n-match case deal (unless previously discounted); * 10% 1 or more bottle(s) of any variety (unless previously discounted); * $10.00/bottle for each of the following ~ Vignoles 2010 (Late harvest/dessert wine) ~ Pinot Rose 2009 (Semi-dry) ~ Riesling 2008 (Semi-dry) ~ Encore 2008 (Late harvest/dessert wine). * Pinot Noir 2007- $125.00/case; * Semi-Dry Riesling 2008- $95.00/case; * Burlesque- $100.00/case
- Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards
- Tickle Hill Winery - 30% off on select wines. Two of those wines will be Susie Q and Sweetie Pie, but there will be others.
- Penguin Bay Winery - Gewurztraminer Buy 2 bottles get 2 free; Cabernet Buy 2 bottles get 1 free; 25% case discounts off all regularly priced wines; 25-75% Off Selected Gift Shop Merchandise
- Wagner Vineyards
- Kings Garden Vineyards - Bargain Deals available only at the tasting room: 2 for $20-Jester's Juice, Sinister Sister, Wicked Wench, Royal Pain, 2009 Chardonnay; or 2 for $24-2008 Cabernet Franc, 2008 Merlot, 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon; or 2 for $32-2009 Pinot Noir, Syrah.
- Three Brothers Wineries
- Ventosa Vineyards - 2003 Vino Rosso: $7.99/bottle; 2007 Pinot Noir: $9.95/bottle; 2010 Pinot Gris: $13.56 (20% off reg. price); 2008 Pinot Noir: $15.96 (20% off reg. price)
Contact : 877-536-2717
JEvents v2.1.16 Stable
Copyright © 2006-2012