Belhurst owner Kevin W. Reeder proudly announces several ways in which Belhurst is now offering affordable luxury for its guests. "Almost everyone in the region has been affected by the economic downturn" explains Kevin W. Reeder, ...
March, 2009 (GENEVA, NEW YORK) - Belhurst owner Kevin W. Reeder proudly announces several ways in which Belhurst is now offering affordable luxury for its guests. "Almost everyone in the region has been affected by the economic downturn" explains Kevin W. Reeder, "But we're saying it's important to still take time to celebrate special moments in your life. And we're offering less expensive ways to do that."
Various ways to "Save Some Green" at Belhurst include:
- A NEW Nightly Price Fixe Menu featuring five delicious four-course dinners served in Edgar's fine dining. Each dinner is only $24.95.
- Popular lodging packages now starting at only $199. This "Dinner and Romance" lodging special includes a one night stay at Belhurst, a three-course dinner for two in Edgar's and complimentary wine tastings in the Belhurst Wine & Gift Shop.
- The NEW Belhurst PassCard gives any non-package Belhurst lodging guest a 10% discount in our restaurants, Stonecutters and Edgar's, as well as the Belhurst Wine & Gift Shop.
- March is "Caribbean Carnival." Every Tuesday is FAT TUESDAY in Stonecutters from 3pm to 5pm with Complimentary Carnival Finger Foods. Our Stonecutters Carnival Menu and Specialty Drinks are also offered from 3pm to 5pm, Sunday to Friday.
- Many discounts are now being offered in the Belhurst Wine and Gift Shop, including $9.95 for select wines and up to 50% off select merchandise.
Known for its charm, unique architecture, and stunning lake views, the Belhurst properties include Belhurst Castle, originally built in 1885; White Springs Manor, originally built around 1900; and The Vinifera Inn which opened in 2004. The Reeder family acquired the Castle in 1992 with the dream of offering Finger Lakes visitors the unique beauty, luxury and romance of historical legend. Belhurst Winery offers truly unique wines and has won over 70 wine medals in competitions. Belhurst is on the National Register of Historic Properties, has been voted One of the Most Romantic Places in NYS, has won fifteen Awards of Excellence in the Wine Spectator Restaurant Awards Program, and continues to be one of the most beloved destinations in the Finger Lakes.
To Book a Press Visit at Belhurst please call Deborah Drago-Leaf at 315-781-0201 x550.For Immediate Release Contact: Deborah Drago-Leaf (315) 781-0201 ext. 550 (585) 734-4264 (cell)