The entire month of May, Glenora Wine Cellars is giving their customers many ?Rieslings? to visit the Retail Shop, The Inn and Veraisons.
For Immediate Release
May 1, 2009 May is Riesling Month at Glenora Wine Cellars!
Dundee, New York ?The entire month of May, Glenora Wine Cellars is giving their customers many ?Rieslings? to visit the Retail Shop, The Inn and Veraisons.
- Glenora?s Retail Shop- Homemade focaccia bread tasting, prepared daily by our Executive Chef Orlando Rodriguez, paired with Glenora?s Semi Dry Riesling.
- The Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars- Riesling Check-In. Guests will be served a glass of Riesling, upon arrival, accompanied by a variety of local cheeses.
- Veraisons Restaurant ?Executive Chef Orlando Rodriguez will prepare Riesling featured dishes. Flights of Rieslings will be available to accompany any meal.
- Feast and Fest in Glenora?s Retail Shop-May 31st from 1-4 PM. Live entertainment by Jared Campbell and food and wine pairings, featuring Glenora Wine Cellars? award winning Rieslings.
- Free Shipping on Riesling- Free shipping is applied to case purchases, or more, on any Riesling wines. Glenora?s portfolio consists of three Rieslings: Vintner?s Select Dry Riesling, Dry Riesling, & Riesling (semi sweet).
Glenora Wine Cellars has been in the wine industry for more than 30 years producing award winning high quality wines. Glenora Wine Cellars was the first winery on Seneca Lake in the heart of New York?s Finger Lakes Wine Country. Today the property offers a 30-room inn (Inn at Glenora) and a gourmet restaurant (Veraisons) joining the winery on the beautifully groomed 40-acre estate. ***
Margaret Cook, COO
Glenora Wine Cellars
5435 Route 14, Dundee, NY 14837