The Seneca Lake Wine Trail works closely with a variety of wine and tourism related organizations plus other, various regional organizations to best support our customers' needs. To find out more about a given organization, please click on the appropriate link and visit their website.
Chambers of Commerce
Chambers are terrific, all-purpose business and tourist orientated non-profits. The following chambers are all best of breed, providing visitors and local businesses alike with a variety of services and programs. Visitors to the Seneca Lake Wine Trail are encouraged to contact these Chambers for more information on events and other activities in the area.
Wine and Tourism Organizations
The following entities are very similar to the Seneca Lake Wine Trail, in that their primary purpose is to help bring more visitors to our region. They are an excellent resource for questions pertaining to the whole Finger Lakes Region.
- New York Wine and Grape Foundation
- Watkins Glen Promotions
- Finger Lakes Cheese Trail
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Finger Lakes Wine Country
- Finger Lakes Tourism Alliance
- Finger Lakes Culinary Bounty
- New York Wine and Culinary Center
- Schuyler County Partnership for Economic Development
- Women for NYS Wines
- Seneca Lake Pure Water Association